Access to Bottleneck Inputs under Oligopoly: a Prisoners Dilemma?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2010. "Access to Bottleneck Inputs under Oligopoly: A Prisoners’ Dilemma?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 660-677, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Mizuno, Keizo, 2014. "Competition for access provision: Infrastructure upgrades with spillovers," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101419, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Marc Bourreau & Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2010. "Upstream Competition between Vertically Integrated Firms," Working Papers hal-00440126, HAL.
- Bourreau, Marc & Cambini, Carlo & Hoernig, Steffen, 2015. "Geographic access markets and investments," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 13-21.
- Marc Bourreau & Johan Hombert & Jerome Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2011.
"Upstream Competition between Vertically Integrated Firms,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 677-713, December.
- Marc Bourreau & Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2010. "Upstream Competition between Vertically Integrated Firms," PSE Working Papers hal-00440126, HAL.
- Marc Bourreau & Johan Hombert & Jérôme Pouyet & Nicolas Schutz, 2011. "Upstream Competition between Vertically Integrated Firms," Post-Print hal-00656608, HAL.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2012. "Incentives to invest and to give access to non-regulated new technologies," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 197-211.
- Dominguez, Fernando, 2010. "Water scarcity: Can virtual water operators help?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 129-134, September.
- Dogan, Pinar & Bourreau, Marc & Manant, Matthieu, 2010. "A Critical Review of the â€œLadder of Investmentâ€ Approach," Scholarly Articles 4777447, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Steffen Hoernig, 2015. "Three Equivalent Salop Models and their Normative Representative Consumer," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp593, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsBottleneck Input; Vertical Integration; Oligopoly; Entry;
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-01-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2007-01-23 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pca:wpaper:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duarte Brito). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/acogvpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .