India: The Weakening of the Congress Stranglehold and the Productivity Shift in India
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsIndian Elections; Congress Party's Performance; Governance; Nutrition; Economic Efficiency; Productivity; Economic Reforms; Fiscal Consolidation;
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-06-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-06-10 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2009-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .