Hacia un nuevo "modelo" que afronte la problemática minera sobre bases más equitativas y técnicas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Lee Hansen, 2001. "Expected Proficiencies for Undergraduate Economics Majors," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 231-242.
- Manfred Gärtner, 2001.
"Teaching Economics to Undergraduates in Europe: Volume, Structure, and Contents,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 219-230.
- John J. Siegfried & David K. Round, 2000. "International Trends in Economics Degrees During the 1990s," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0047, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Peter Navarro, 2000. "Economics in the Cyberclassroom," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 119-132.
- William E. Becker, 2004. "Economics for a Higher Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, pages 52-62.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1993. "International Perspectives in Undergraduate Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 27-33.
More about this item
KeywordsMinería; solución de conflictos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pai:wpaper:07-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiuppe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.