Managing the Exploitation of Natural Assets: Lessons for low income countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph, Mawejje & Lawrence, Bategeka, 2013. "Accelerating Growth and Maintaining Intergenerational Equity Using Oil Resources in Uganda," Research Series 167526, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
More about this item
KeywordsExploitation; natural assets; natural resources; principal-agent framework; ownership rights; taxation; discovery process; extraction; renewability; signature bonuses; negotiated deals; auctions.;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:oxcrwp:011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonella Surdi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oxcaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .