First and Second Welfare Theorems for Economies with Collective Goods
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ten Raa, T. & Gilles, R.P., 2000.
"Club Efficiency and Lindahl Equilibrium with Semi-Public Goods,"
2000-08, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Gilles, R.P., 2005. "Club efficiency and Lindahl equilibrium with semipublic goods," Other publications TiSEM cad8dd74-b53a-4b8a-a8f3-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Conley, John P. & Wooders, Myrna H., 2001. "Tiebout Economies with Differential Genetic Types and Endogenously Chosen Crowding Characteristics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 261-294, June.
- Arnold, Tone & Wooders, Myrna, 2002.
"Dynamic Club Formation With Coordination,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
640, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tone Arnold & Myrna Wooders, 2005. "Dynamic Club Formation with Coordination," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0522, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Wooders, 1998.
"Anonymous Lindahl Pricing in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 952-974, November.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1995. "Anonymous Lindahl Pricing in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types," Working Papers mwooders-98-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Ten Raa, T. & Gilles, R.P., 2003. "Lindahl Equilibrium and Schweitzer's Open Club Model Semi-Public Goods," Discussion Paper 2003-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1998. "Taste-homogeneity of Optimal Jurisdictions in a Tiebout Economy with Crowding Types," Working Papers mwooders-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ott:wpaper:9415e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deottca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .