The Canada-U.S. Productivity Puzzle: Regional Evidence of the Pulp and Paper Industry, 1971-2005
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTotal factor productivity; income convergence; pulp and paper industry;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- N62 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2016-04-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2016-04-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ott:wpaper:1509e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deottca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .