The Comparative Statics on Asset Prices Based on Bull and Bear Market Measure
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBull and Bear Market Measure; Comparative Statics; Equilibrium Asset Price; Dividend-Monotone Asset; Total Positivity of Order 2;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2005-06-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2005-06-19 (Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2005-06-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:osk:wpaper:0410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Atsuko SUZUKI). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feosujp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .