The OECD Model Tax Treaty: Tax Competition and Two-Way Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egger Peter & Wamser Georg, 2013.
"Effects of the Endogenous Scope of Preferentialism on International Goods Trade,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 709-731, July.
- Peter Egger & Georg Wamser, 2013. "Effects of the Endogenous Scope of Preferentialism on International Goods Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 4208, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chisik, Richard & Davies, Ronald B., 2004.
"Asymmetric FDI and tax-treaty bargaining: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 1119-1148, June.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2001. "Asymmetric FDI and Tax-Treaty Bargaining: Theory and Evidence"," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2001-2, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2002.
- Chisik, Richard & Ronald B. Davies, 2002. "Asymmetric FDI and Tax-Treaty Bargaining: Theory and Evidence," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 48, Royal Economic Society.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "Asymmetric FDI and Tax-Treaty Bargaining: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 020, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Ron Davies & Richard Chisik, 2004. "Asymmetric FDI and Tax-Treaty Bargaining: Theory and Evidence," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 64, Econometric Society.
More about this item
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ore:uoecwp:2002-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bill Harbaugh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuorus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .