Economic Impacts of the Phase-Out in 2005 of Quantitative Restrictions under the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Margit Molnar & Przemyslaw Kowalski, 2008. "Economic impacts of the phase-out in 2005 of quantitative restrictions under the Agreement on textiles and Clothing," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Unveiling Protectionism: Regional Responses to Remaining Barriers in the Textiles and Clothing Trade, pages 49-83 pag United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Keiko Ito & Kyoji Fukao, 2005. "The Vertical Division of Labor and Japanese Outward FDI: Impacts on Human Capital Deepening in Japan (in Japanese)," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-115, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shamnaaz B. Sufrauj, 2012. "The implications of the elimination of the multi-fibre arrangement for small remote island economies: A network analysis," Department of Economics Working Papers 1201, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Fukunishi, Takahiro & Yamagata, Tatsufumi, 2013. "Slow and steady wins the race : how the garment industry leads industrialization in low-income countries," IDE Discussion Papers 412, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
Keywordsadjustment; Agreement on Textiles and Clothing (ATC); clothing; horizontal differentiation; Multi-Fibre Arrangement (MFA); price competition; quality competition; quotas; textiles; trade; vertical differentiation;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:90-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .