Analysis of the Economic Impact of Investment Provisions in Regional Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mia Mikic, 2007. "Trends in preferential trade liberalization in Asia and the Pacific," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA, volume 60, pages 1-32 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Tomasz Iwanow & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2007. "Trade facilitation, regulatory quality and export performance," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 735-753.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2008.
"Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia - Prospects and Problems,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22141, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aradhna Aggarwal, 2010. "Regional Economic Integration and FDI in South Asia : Prospects and Problems," Working Papers id:2691, eSocialSciences.
- Mahia, Ramon & de Arce, Rafael & Medina, Eva, 2014. "Assessing the future of a CSP industry in Morocco," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 586-597.
- Michael Frenkel & Benedikt Walter, 2017. "Do Bilateral Investment Treaties Attract Foreign Direct Investment? The Role of International Dispute Settlement Provisions," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 17-08, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Investment Policy and Promotion Diagnostics and Tools," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28281, The World Bank.
- Jay Dixon & Paul Alexander Haslam, 2016. "Does the Quality of Investment Protection Affect FDI Flows to Developing Countries? Evidence from Latin America," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(8), pages 1080-1108, August.
- Taganov, B. & Idrisov, G., 2016. "Investment Effects of Preferential Trade Agreements: Quality Matters," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 40-65.
- Im, Hyejoon, 2016. "The effects of regional trade agreements on FDI by its origin and type: Evidence from U.S. multinational enterprises activities," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-11.
- Tristan Kohl & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen, 2016.
"Do Trade Agreements Stimulate International Trade Differently? Evidence from 296 Trade Agreements,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 97-131, January.
- Tristan Kohl & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen, 2013. "Do Trade Agreements Stimulate International Trade Differently? Evidence from 296 Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 4243, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsANZSCEP; bilateral investment treaty; foreign direct investment; gravity model; investment; NAFTA; regional trade agreements; trade policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:traaab:36-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .