Exploring changes in world production and trade: Insights from the 2018 update of OECD’s ICIO/TIVA database
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 Emissions Embodied in Trade; Inter-Country Input-Output; International Trade; Trade in Employment; Trade in Value Added;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2019-08-12 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2019-08-12 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2019-08-12 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:2019/04-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .