Globalisation and Competitiveness: Relevant Indicators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Małgorzata Juchniewicz & Katarzyna Łukiewska, 2021. "Diversity of the international competitive performance of the food industry of the European Union member states," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(2), pages 422-437, April.
- de Magistris, Tiziana & Gracia, Azucena, 2008. "Co-operation and economic relationship as determinants for competitiveness in the food sector: the Spanish wheat to bread chain," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44066, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lengyel, Imre, 2000. "A regionális versenyképességről [Regional competitiveness]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 962-987.
- Joanna Antczak & Izabela Horzela & Aneta Nowakowska-Krystman, 2021. "Influence of Financial Liquidity on the Competitiveness of Defense Industry Enterprises," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 257-273.
- Péter Asztalos & Gábor Horváth & Štefan Krakovský & Tamás Tóth, 2017. "Resolving Conflicts in Measuring Banking System Competitiveness – MNB Banking System Competitiveness Index," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 16(3), pages 5-31.
- S. Montresor, 1998. "Techno-Globalism and Techno-Nationalism: an Interpretative Framework," Working Papers 330, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Valentina Diana Rusu & Adina Dornean, 2019. "The Quality of Entrepreneurial Activity and Economic Competitiveness in European Union Countries: A Panel Data Approach," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 9(2), pages 1-21, April.
- Némethné Gál, Andrea, 2010. "A kis- és középvállalatok versenyképessége - egy lehetséges elemzési keretrendszer [The competitiveness of small and medium-sized firms - a possible analytical framework]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 181-193.
- Anastasia Nikoli & Fotini Zigouri, 2011. "Regional identities and competitiveness in a globalised environment: New challenges for Greek regions," ERSA conference papers ersa11p897, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrius Zuoza & Vaida Pilinkienė, 2021. "Energy Efficiency and Carbon Emission Impact on Competitiveness in the European Energy Intensive Industries," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(15), pages 1-16, August.
- Peng Bin, 2009. "Enhancing Export Competitiveness through Trade Facilitation in Asia," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: United Nations Economic & Social Commission for Asia & the Pacific (ESCAP) (ed.), Impact of Trade Facilitation on Export Competitiveness: a Regional Perspective, volume 66, chapter 1, pages 1-17, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Borys Volodymyrovich Burkynskyi & Alexei Borisovich Alyokhin & Anna Bogdanovna Brutman & Zoia Nikolaevna Sokolovska & Nina Ippolytivna Khumarova, 2019. "Competitiveness and Related Concepts: A Logical Approach to Definition," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 18-44.
- Godin, Benoit, 2004. "The obsession for competitiveness and its impact on statistics: the construction of high-technology indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1217-1229, October.
- Sarker, Rakhal & Ratnesena, Shashini, 2014. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Half-A-Century Competitiveness of Canadian Agriculture: A Case Study of Wheat, Beef and Pork Sectors," Working Papers 165675, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Foders, Federico & Vogelsang, Manuel Molina, 2014. "Why is Germany's manufacturing industry so competitive?," Kiel Policy Brief 69, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Gonchigsumlaa, Ganzorig & von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Soninkhishig, Nergui & Buerkert, Andreas, 2019. "Competitiveness of sea buckthorn farming in Mongolia: A policy analysis matrix," MPRA Paper 109876, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2020.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Koteva, Nina & Ivanov, Bojidar & Mitova, Dilyana & Boevski, Ivan & Terziev, Dimitar & Dimova, Nadejda & Dimitrova, Reneta & Marinov, Petar & Zvyatkova, Daniela & Sarov, Angel & Koste, 2021. "Холистичен Подход За Дефиниране, Оценяване И Подобряване На Конкурентоспособността На Земеделските Стопанства В България [A holistic framework for defining, evaluating, and improving the competitiv," MPRA Paper 111498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Macedo, Anthony & Rebelo, João & Gouveia, Sofia, 2019. "Export propensity and intensity in the wine industry: a fractional econometric approach," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 8(3), December.
- Vitezić Vanja & Srhoj Stjepan & Perić Marko, 2018. "Investigating Industry Dynamics in a Recessionary Transition Economy," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 13(1), pages 43-67, June.
- Joseph Misati Akuma, 2014. "Social Protection for Orphaned and Vulnerable Children in Kenya: Initiatives, Opportunities and Challenges," European Journal of Social Sciences Education and Research Articles, Revistia Research and Publishing, vol. 1, September.
- Oana Cristina Popovici & Raluca Elena Hurduzeu (Rotariu), 2015. "Dissonance And Consonance Between The Competitiveness Of Organizations And The Regional Competitiveness," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 106-113, August.
- Anna Nowak & Monika Rozanska-Boczula & Artur Krukowski, 2020. "Competitiveness of Agriculture in New Member States of the European Union," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 1), pages 160-175.
- Julia Woerz, 2008. "Austria's Competitiveness in Trade in Services," FIW Research Reports series I-003, FIW.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:1996/5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.