Globalisation and Competitiveness: Relevant Indicators
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Woerz, 2008. "Austria's Competitiveness in Trade in Services," FIW Research Reports series I-003, FIW.
- de Magistris, Tiziana & Gracia, Azucena, 2008. "Co-operation and economic relationship as determinants for competitiveness in the food sector: the Spanish wheat to bread chain," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44066, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lengyel, Imre, 2000. "A regionális versenyképességről [Regional competitiveness]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 962-987.
- S. Montresor, 1998. "Techno-Globalism and Techno-Nationalism: an Interpretative Framework," Working Papers 330, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Godin, Benoit, 2004. "The obsession for competitiveness and its impact on statistics: the construction of high-technology indicators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1217-1229, October.
- Sarker, Rakhal & Ratnesena, Shashini, 2014. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Half-A-Century Competitiveness of Canadian Agriculture: A Case Study of Wheat, Beef and Pork Sectors," Working Papers 165675, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Foders, Federico & Vogelsang, Manuel Molina, 2014. "Why is Germany's manufacturing industry so competitive?," Kiel Policy Brief 69, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Macedo, Anthony & Rebelo, João & Gouveia, Sofia, 2019. "Export propensity and intensity in the wine industry: a fractional econometric approach," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 8(3), December.
- Oana Cristina Popovici & Raluca Elena Hurduzeu (Rotariu), 2015. "Dissonance And Consonance Between The Competitiveness Of Organizations And The Regional Competitiveness," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 106-113, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stiaaa:1996/5-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/scoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.