OECD Capital Services Estimates: Methodology and a First Set of Results
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, João & Domingos, Tiago & Sousa, Tânia & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2016. "Does a small cost share reflect a negligible role for energy in economic production? Testing for aggregate production functions including capital, labor, and useful exergy through a cointegration-base," MPRA Paper 70850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry P. Bowen & Haris Munandar & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2005. "The Limiting Distribution of Production in Integrated Economies: Evidence from US States and EU Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-045/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:103-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2010.
"Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977–2003,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 9(1), pages 35-74, April.
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2009. "Capital services estimates in Portuguese industries, 1977-2003," FEP Working Papers 313, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Arbués, Pelayo & Baños, José F. & Mayor, Matías, 2015. "The spatial productivity of transportation infrastructure," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 166-177.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2007.
"Ex Post Versus Ex Ante Measures Of The User Cost Of Capital,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 53(2), pages 295-317, June.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2005. "Ex post versus ex ante measures of the user cost of capital," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19885, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2005. "Ex Post Versus Ex Ante Measures of the User Cost of Capital," CEP Discussion Papers dp0698, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Martin Kahanec & Mariola Pytliková, 2017.
"The economic impact of east–west migration on the European Union,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 407-434, August.
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2016. "The Economic Impact of East?West Migration on the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 10381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytliková, Mariola, 2017. "The Economic Impact of East-West Migration on the European Union," GLO Discussion Paper Series 48, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Mariola Pytlikova, 2017. "The Economic Impact of East-West Migration on the European Union," Discussion Papers 42, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Kahanec, Martin & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2017. "The economic impact of East-West migration on the European Union," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Dirk Pilat & Paul Schreyer, 2004. "The OECD Productivity Database: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 8, pages 59-65, Spring.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i::p:s169-s193 is not listed on IDEAS
- V. Eldon Ball & Richard Nehring & Sun Ling Wang, 2016. "Productivity Growth in U.S. Agriculture: 1948-2013," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 30, pages 64-76, Spring.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Nehring, Richard & Mesonada, Carlos San Juan & Sheng, Yu, 2016. "Comparisons of Real Values of Capital Input," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235914, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2008.
"Regional Capital Inputs in Chinese Industry and Manufacturing, 1978-2003,"
MERIT Working Papers
028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2008. "Regional Capital Inputs in Chinese Industry and Manufacturing, 1978-2003," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-99, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Wang, Lili & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Capital inputs in the Chinese economy: Estimates for the total economy, industry and manufacturing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-104.
- Rami Hodrab & Mansoor Maitah & Smutka Luboš, 2016. "The Effect of Information and Communication Technology on Economic Growth: Arab World Case," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 765-775.
- Derek Blades, 2015. "A Short-Cut Method of Estimating Capital Stocks: When Can It be Used and How Well Does It Work?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 373-393, June.
- Harry Bowen & Haris Munandar & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2010. "How integrated is the world economy?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 389-414, September.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aravena, Claudio & Villarreal, Francisco G. & Jofré, José, 2010. "Estimación de servicios de capital y productividad para América Latina," Estudios Estadísticos 68, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:stdaaa:2003/6-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .