Implementing Sustainable Urban Travel Policies in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Badinger, 2005. "Growth Effects of Economic Integration: Evidence from the EU Member States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 141(1), pages 50-78, April.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mulatu, Abay, 2006.
"How Did the Location of Industry Respond to Falling Transport Costs in Britain Before World War I?,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(03), pages 575-607, September.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mulatu, Abay, 2004. "How did the location of industry respond to falling transport costs in Britain before World War 1?," Economic History Working Papers 22555, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Tim Leunig, 2010. "Social Savings," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 775-800, December.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J. & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2006.
"Spatial determinants of productivity: Analysis for the regions of Great Britain,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 727-752, November.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Tony, 2004. "Spatial determinants of productivity: analysis for the regions of Great Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J, 2004. "Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 4527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patricia Rice & Anthony J. Venables, 2004. "Spatial Determinants of Productivity: Analysis for the Regions of Great Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0642, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Joshua J. Lewer & Hendrik Van den Berg, 2003. "How Large Is International Trade's Effect on Economic Growth?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 363-396, July.
- Christophe Kamps, 2005.
"The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(4), pages 533-558, August.
- Kamps, Christophe, 2004. "The Dynamic Effects of Public Capital: VAR Evidence for 22 OECD Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1224, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martinez-Galarraga, Julio, 2012.
"The determinants of industrial location in Spain, 1856–1929,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 255-275.
- Julio Martinez-Galarraga, 2010. "The determinants of industrial location in Spain, 1856-1929," Working Papers in Economics 244, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Haaland, J.I. & Kind, H.J. & knarvik, K.H.M. & Torstensson, J., 1998. "What Determines the Economic Geography of Europe?," Papers 19/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Leunig, Timothy, 2006.
"Time is Money: A Re-Assessment of the Passenger Social Savings from Victorian British Railways,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(03), pages 635-673, September.
- Leunig, Tim, 2005. "Time is money: a re-assessment of the passenger social savings from Victorian British railways," Economic History Working Papers 22551, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Metzer, Jacob, 1976. "Railroads in Tsarist Russia: Direct gains and implications," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 85-111, January.
- N. F. R. Crafts & C. Knick Harley, 2002.
"Precocious British Industrialization: A General Equilibrium Perspective,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
200213, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Knick Harley, C., 2002. "Precocious British industrialization: a general equilibrium perspective," Economic History Working Papers 22368, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Jacobs, Jane, 1969. "Strategies for Helping Cities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 652-656, Part I Se.
- Sergio Destefanis & Vania Sena, 2005. "Public capital and total factor productivity: New evidence from the Italian regions, 1970-98," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 603-617.
- Summerhill, William R., 2005. "Big Social Savings in a Small Laggard Economy: Railroad-Led Growth in Brazil," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 65(01), pages 72-102, March.
- Nicholas Crafts & Abay Mulatu, 2005.
"What explains the location of industry in Britain, 1871–1931?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 499-518, August.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mulatu, Abay, 2004. "What Explains the Location of Industry in Britain, 1871-1931," CEPR Discussion Papers 4356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1997. "Endogenous Growth Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011662, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Don't be Shanghaied! China has started down the carbon cutting highway
by Matthew Burke, Research Fellow at Griffith University in The Conversation on 2011-07-29 01:56:31
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willoughby, Christopher, 2013. "How much can public private partnership really do for urban transport in developing countries?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 34-55.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-07-27 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2011-07-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-07-27 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-07-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaab:2011/12-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .