Implementing Sustainable Urban Travel Policies in China
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Don't be Shanghaied! China has started down the carbon cutting highway
by Matthew Burke, Research Fellow at Griffith University in The Conversation on 2011-07-29 01:56:31
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willoughby, Christopher, 2013. "How much can public private partnership really do for urban transport in developing countries?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 34-55.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-07-27 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2011-07-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-07-27 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-07-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaab:2011/12-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .