Spreading the Net: The Multiple Benefits of Energy Efficiency Improvements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Kelemen, Agnes & Tirado-Herrero, Sergio & Thomas, Stefan & Thema, Johannes & Mzavanadze, Nora & Hauptstock, Dorothea & Suerkemper, Felix & Teubler, Jens & Gupta, Mukesh & Chatter, 2016. "Measuring multiple impacts of low-carbon energy options in a green economy context," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 1409-1426.
- Ana Medina & Ángeles Cámara & José-Ramón Monrobel, 2016. "Measuring the Socioeconomic and Environmental Effects of Energy Efficiency Investments for a More Sustainable Spanish Economy," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-21, October.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun Jae & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K., 2015.
"Regionally-varying and regionally-uniform electricity pricing policies compared across four usage categories,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 182-191.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Taeyoung & Kim, Hyun J. & Park, Kihyun & Roberts, Roland K., 2015. "Regionally-varying and Regionally-uniform Electricity Pricing Policies Compared across Four Usage Categories," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204324, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:212-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Severin Borenstein, 2014.
"A Microeconomic Framework for Evaluating Energy Efficiency Rebound and Some Implications,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Severin Borenstein, 2013. "A Microeconomic Framework for Evaluating Energy Efficiency Rebound And Some Implications," NBER Working Papers 19044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georgia Makridou, Kostas Andriosopoulos, Michael Doumpos, and Constantin Zopounidis, 2015. "A Two-stage approach for energy efficiency analysis in European Union countries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Geofrey Okoboi & Joseph Mawejje, 2016. "The impact of adoption of power factor correction technology on electricity peak demand in Uganda," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 5(1), pages 1-14, December.
- Koesler, Simon & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2014. "Beyond national economy-wide rebound effects: An applied general equilibrium analysis incorporating international spillover effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Moroni, Stefano & Antoniucci, Valentina & Bisello, Adriano, 2016. "Energy sprawl, land taking and distributed generation: towards a multi-layered density," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 266-273.
- Rabab Mudakkar, Syeda & Zaman, Khalid & Shakir, Huma & Arif, Mariam & Naseem, Imran & Naz, Lubna, 2013. "Determinants of energy consumption function in SAARC countries: Balancing the odds," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 566-574.
- Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim & Turner, Karen, 2014.
"The added value from a general equilibrium analysis of increased efficiency in household energy use,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 51-62.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & J. Kim Swales & Karen Turner, 2013. "The added value from a general equilibrium analyses of increased efficiency in household energy use," Working Papers 1308, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Patrizio, Lecca & Peter G., McGregor & J. Kim, Swales & Karen, Turner, 2013. "The added value from a general equilibrium analyses of increased efficiency in household energy use," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-39, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Torres, Carlos M.M. Eleto & Kohmann, Marta M. & Fraisse, Clyde W., 2015. "Quantification of greenhouse gas emissions for carbon neutral farming in the Southeastern USA," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 64-75.
- van Middelkoop, Manon & Vringer, Kees & Visser, Hans, 2017. "Are Dutch residents ready for a more stringent policy to enhance the energy performance of their homes?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 269-282.
- Christopher Dixon-O’Mara & L. (Lisa B.) Ryan, 2017. "Energy efficiency in the food retail sector: Barriers, drivers, and acceptable policies," Working Papers 201716, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ma, Ding & Chen, Wenying & Yin, Xiang & Wang, Lining, 2016. "Quantifying the co-benefits of decarbonisation in China’s steel sector: An integrated assessment approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1225-1237.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:157-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lima, Fátima & Nunes, Manuel Lopes & Cunha, Jorge & Lucena, André F.P., 2017. "Driving forces for aggregate energy consumption: A cross-country approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1033-1050.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:118-130 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-04-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ieaaaa:2012/8-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieaaafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .