Impacts of Carbon Prices on Indicators of Competitiveness: A Review of Empirical Findings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerbert Hebbink & Laurien Berkvens & Maurice Bun & Henk van Kerkhoff & Juho Koistinen & Guido Schotten & Ad Stokman, 2018. "The price of transition: an analysis of the economic implications of carbon taxing," DNB Occasional Studies 1608, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:242-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rammer, Christian & Gottschalk, Sandra & Peneder, Michael & Wörter, Martin & Stucki, Tobias & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2017.
"Does energy policy hurt international competitiveness of firms? A comparative study for Germany, Switzerland and Austria,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 154-180.
- Rammer, Christian & Gottschalk, Sandra & Peneder, Michael & Wörter, Martin & Stucki, Tobias & Arvanitis, Spyros, 2016. "Does energy policy hurt international competitiveness of firms? A comparative study for Germany, Switzerland and Austria," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-075, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Sandra Gottschalk & Michael Peneder & Christian Rammer & Tobias Stucki & Martin Wörter, 2016. "Does Energy Policy Hurt International Competitiveness of Firms? A Comparative Study for Germany, Switzerland and Austria," KOF Working papers 16-418, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:617-623 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Timbeau & Pawel Wiejski, 2017.
"EU ETS-broken beyond repair ? An analysis based on FASTER principles,"
Sciences Po publications
24, Sciences Po.
- Xavier Timbeau & Pawel Wiejski, 2017. "EU ETS- broken beyond repair ? An analysis based on Faster principles," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:3:p:559-:d:134815 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vera Zipperer & Misato Sato & Karsten Neuhoff, 2017.
"Benchmarks for Emissions Trading – General Principles for Emissions Scope,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1712, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Misato Sato, Karsten Neuhoff, Vera Zipperer, 2017. "Benchmarks for emissions trading – general principles for emissions scope," GRI Working Papers 321, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- David Oliveira & Isabel Mendes, 2017. "Green Taxation on Competitiveness: The Effect of the ISP Tax on the Portuguese Retail Sector of Road Fuels," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 178-184.
More about this item
Keywordscarbon tax; competitiveness; emissions trading; environmental taxes; policy evaluation;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:87-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .