National Adaptation Planning: Lessons from OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Porter & Suraje Dessai & Emma Tompkins, 2014. "What do we know about UK household adaptation to climate change? A systematic review," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 371-379, November.
- Li Jia & Mullan Michael & Helgeson Jennifer, 2014. "Improving the practice of economic analysis of climate change adaptation," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 445-467, December.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptation; climate change; national planning; risk management;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:54-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .