The Supply of Physician Services in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnes Soucat & Richard Scheffler, 2013. "The Labor Market for Health Workers in Africa : New Look at the Crisis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13824.
- Janus, Katharina & Amelung, Volker Eric & Gaitanides, Michael & Schwartz, Friedrich Wilhelm, 2007. "German physicians "on strike"--Shedding light on the roots of physician dissatisfaction," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 357-365, August.
- Eric Delattre & Anne-Laure Samson, 2012. "Stratégies de localisation des médecins généralistes français : mécanismes économiques ou hédonistes ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 455(1), pages 115-142.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9519 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aalto, Anna-Mari & Heponiemi, Tarja & Väänänen, Ari & Bergbom, Barbara & Sinervo, Timo & Elovainio, Marko, 2014. "Is working in culturally diverse working environment associated with physicians’ work-related well-being? A cross-sectional survey study among Finnish physicians," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 187-194.
- Eric Delattre & Anne-Laure Samson, 2013. "Stratégies de localisation des médecins généralistes français : mécanismes économiques ou hédonistes ?," Post-Print hal-01685914, HAL.
- Johannessen, Karl-Arne & Hagen, Terje P., 2013. "Individual and hospital-specific factors influencing medical graduates' time to medical specialization," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 170-175.
- Dr. Sukhan Jackson & Kamalakanthan, Abhayaprada, 2006. "The Supply of Doctors in Australia: Is There A Shortage?," Discussion Papers Series 341, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciro Avitabile & Tullio Jappelli & Mario Padula, 2008. "Screening Tests, Information, and the Health-Education Gradient," CSEF Working Papers 187, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 28 Apr 2008.
- Johannessen, Karl Arne & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Hagen, Terje P., 2017. "Assessing physician productivity following Norwegian hospital reform: A panel and data envelopment analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 117-126.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:21-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .