Tackling Nurse Shortages in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "The Nurse Labor and Education Markets in the English-Speaking CARICOM : Issues and Options for Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3160, The World Bank.
- Decramer, Adelien & Audenaert, Mieke & Van Waeyenberg, Thomas & Claeys, Tine & Claes, Claudia & Vandevelde, Stijn & van Loon, Jos & Crucke, Saskia, 2015. "Does performance management affect nurses’ well-being?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 98-105.
- Schweri, Juerg & Hartog, Joop, 2014.
"Do wage expectations influence the decision to enroll in nursing college?,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100542, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schweri, Jürg & Hartog, Joop, 2015. "Do Wage Expectations Influence the Decision to Enroll in Nursing College?," IZA Discussion Papers 9120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hackmann, Tobias, 2009. "Arbeitsmarkt Pflege: Bestimmung der künftigen Altenpflegekräfte unter Berücksichtigung der Berufsverweildauer," FZG Discussion Papers 40, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Alameddine, Mohamad & Laporte, Audrey & Baumann, Andrea & O'Brien-Pallas, Linda & Mildon, Barbara & Deber, Raisa, 2006. "'Stickiness' and 'inflow' as proxy measures of the relative attractiveness of various sub-sectors of nursing employment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(9), pages 2310-2319, November.
- Daniels, Frieda & Laporte, Audrey & Lemieux-Charles, Louise & Baumann, Andrea & Onate, Kanecy & Deber, Raisa, 2012. "Retaining nurses: The impact of Ontario's “70% Full-Time Commitment”," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 54-65.
- Dussault, Gilles, 2008. "The health professions and the performance of future health systems in low-income countries: Support or obstacle?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2088-2095, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:19-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .