International Movements of the Highly Skilled
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Filippetti & Marion Frenz & Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2011. "Are Innovation and Internationalization Related? An Analysis of European Countries," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 437-459.
- Jansson, Olle, 2017. "Organized interests and foreign-educated professionals: The case of the associations for physicians and nurses in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2017:18, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Baruffaldi, Stefano H. & Di Maio, Giorgio & Landoni, Paolo, 2017. "Determinants of PhD holders’ use of social networking sites: An analysis based on LinkedIn," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 740-750.
- Irina BONCEA, 2015. "Romania’S Medical Sector: Between Brain Drain And Brain Waste," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 7, pages 109-112, April.
- Commander, Simon & Kangasniemi, Mari & Winters, L. Alan, 2003. "The Brain Drain: Curse or Boon?," IZA Discussion Papers 809, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joël Oudinet & Franck Bailly & El Mouhoub Mouhoud, 2004. "Les pays de l'Union européenne face aux nouvelles dynamiques des migrations internationales," Post-Print halshs-00487079, HAL.
- Djajić, Slobodan & Michael, Michael S. & Vinogradova, Alexandra, 2012.
"Migration of skilled workers: Policy interaction between host and source countries,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1015-1024.
- Slobodan Djajic & Michael S. Michael & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2012. "Migration of Skilled Workers: Policy Interaction between Host and Source Countries," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 12-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Baruffaldi, Stefano H. & Landoni, Paolo, 2012. "Return mobility and scientific productivity of researchers working abroad: The role of home country linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1655-1665.
- Weel, Bas ter, 1999. "Investing in Knowledge: On the Trade-Off between R&D, ICT, Skills and Migration," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1808 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davenport, Sally, 2004. "Panic and panacea: brain drain and science and technology human capital policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 617-630, May.
- Doan, Thi Hong Thinh & Gente, Karine, 2014.
"Real exchange rate and productivity in a specific-factor model with skilled and unskilled labour,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-15.
- Thi Hong Thinh Doan & Karine Gente, 2014. "Real exchange rate and productivity in a specific-factor model with skilled and unskilled labour," Post-Print hal-01474431, HAL.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0762-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:3-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .