Economic Determinants and Consequences of Child Maltreatment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raissian, Kerri M. & Bullinger, Lindsey Rose, 2017. "Money matters: Does the minimum wage affect child maltreatment rates?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 60-70.
- Doidge, James C & Higgins, Daryl J & Delfabbro, Paul & Edwards, Ben & Vassallo, Suzanne & Toumbourou, John W & Segal, Leonie, 2017. "Economic predictors of child maltreatment in an Australian population-based birth cohort," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 14-25.
- Schneider, William & Waldfogel, Jane & Brooks-Gunn, Jeanne, 2017. "The Great Recession and risk for child abuse and neglect," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 71-81.
- Slack, Kristen S. & Berger, Lawrence M. & Noyes, Jennifer L., 2017. "Introduction to the special issue on the economic causes and consequences of child maltreatment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-4.
- Daniel Brown & Elisabetta De Cao, 2017. "The Impact of Unemployment on Child Maltreatment in the United States," Economics Series Working Papers 837, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Adema, Willem, 2012. "Setting the scene: The mix of family policy objectives and packages across the OECD," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 487-498.
More about this item
Keywordsabuse and neglect; child well-being; children;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaab:111-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .