School Accountability, Autonomy, Choice, and the Level of Student Achievement: International Evidence from PISA 2003
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Legea educatiei - cateva comentarii (I)
by Alina Botezat in alina botezat blog on 2010-04-22 18:32:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard B. Freeman & Martina Viarengo, 2014.
"School and family effects on educational outcomes across countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 29(79), pages 395-446, July.
- Freeman, Richard Barry & Viarengo, Martina, 2014. "School and family effects on educational outcomes across countries," Scholarly Articles 25811018, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- LEE SunYoun & OHTAKE Fumio, 2014. "The Effects of Personality Traits and Behavioral Characteristics on Schooling, Earnings, and Career Promotion," Discussion papers 14023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Victor Lavy & Adi Boiko, 2017. "Management Quality in Public Education: Superintendent Value-Added, Student Outcomes and Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 24028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Returning to Growth: Policy Lessons from History," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34(2), pages 255-282, June.
- repec:exl:22evid:v:2015:y:2015:i:1:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marina Murat & Patrizio Frederic, 2015. "Institutions, culture and background: the school performance of immigrant students," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 612-630, October.
- Sun Youn Lee & Fumio Ohtake, 2016. "Is Being Agreeable a Key to the Success or Failure in the Labor Market?," ISER Discussion Paper 0960, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Marijn Verschelde & Jean Hindriks & Glenn Rayp & Koen Schoors, 2015.
"School Staff Autonomy and Educational Performance: Within‐School‐Type Evidence,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 36, pages 127-155, June.
- VERSCHELDE, Marijn & HINDRIKS, Jean & RAYP, Glenn & SCHOORS, Koen, 2012. "School staff autonomy and educational performance: within school type evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2012053, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Long-Term Growth in Europe: What Difference does the Crisis Make?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 224(1), pages 14-28, May.
- Ahn, Tom, 2014. "A regression discontinuity analysis of graduation standards and their impact on students’ academic trajectories," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 64-75.
- Nicholas Crafts & Marco Magnani, 2011.
"The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy,"
Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers)
17, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Crafts, Nicolas & Magnani, Marco, 2011. "The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 61, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ángela Rocío López Sánchez & Andrés Felipe Virgüez Clavijo & Jaime Andrés Sarmiento Espinel & Adriana Carolina Silva Arias, 2015. "El efecto de la gerencia privada de escuelas públicas en el desempeño estudiantil en la educación media en Colombia," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, vol. 19(41), pages 108-136, December.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012.
"Western Europe's Growth Prospects: an Historical Perspective,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2012. "Western Europe’s Growth Prospects: an Historical Perspective," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 71, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Stefanie Dufaux, 2012. "Assessment for Qualification and Certification in Upper Secondary Education: A Review of Country Practices and Research Evidence," OECD Education Working Papers 83, OECD Publishing.
- HINDRIKS, Jean & VERSCHELDE, Marijn & RAYP, Glenn & SCHOORS, Koen, 2010. "School autonomy and educational performance: within-country evidence," CORE Discussion Papers 2010082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaab:13-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.