How Institutions Shape the Distributive Impact of Macroeconomic Shocks: A DSGE Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Motta & Patrizio Tirelli, 2013.
"Limited Asset Market Participation, Income Inequality and Macroeconomic Volatility,"
261, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Giorgio Motta & Patrizio Tirelli, 2014. "Limited asset market participation, income inequality and macroeconomic volatility," Working Papers 65170975, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:51:p:5521-5542 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsagents hétérogènes; chocs macroéconomiques; contraintes de crédit; credit frictions; distribution des revenus; DSGE; heterogeneous agents; income distribution; institutions; institutions; modèle d'équilibre général à dynamique stochastique; shocks;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:884-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .