Making the French Housing Market Work Better
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2009.
"Tax Policies for Low-Carbon Technologies,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 62(3), pages 519-533, September.
- Gilbert Metcalf, 2009. "Tax Policies for Low-Carbon Technologies," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0733, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2009. "Tax Policies for Low-Carbon Technologies," NBER Working Papers 15054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Raux, 2005. "Comments on "The London congestion charge: a tentative economic appraisal" (Prud'homme and Bocajero, 2005)," Post-Print halshs-00067920, HAL.
- Kuik, Onno & Brander, Luke & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions: A meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1395-1403, April.
- H. Von Blottnitz & A. Rabl & D. Boiadjiev & T. Taylor & S. Arnold, 2006. "Damage costs of nitrogen fertilizer in Europe and their internalization," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 413-433.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariona SegÃº & Benjamin Vignolles, 2016. "Taxing Vacant Apartments: Can fiscal policy reduce vacancy?," Working Papers 2016.02, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Rik de Boer & Rosamaria Bitetti, 2014. "A Revival of the Private Rental Sector of the Housing Market?: Lessons from Germany, Finland, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1170, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordshousing credit; housing policies; housing taxation; residential mobility; supply responsiveness;
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-08-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:861-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .