Fiscal Decentralisation and Public Investment: The Experience of Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2007. "Introductiion to One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth," Introductory Chapters,in: One Economics, Many Recipes: Globalization, Institutions, and Economic Growth Princeton University Press.
- Martin Schindler, 2009. "The Italian Labor Market; Recent Trends, Institutions, and Reform Options," IMF Working Papers 09/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Aidt, Toke & Jayasri Dutta, 2002.
"Policy compromises: corruption and regulation in a dynamic democracy,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
1, Royal Economic Society.
- Aidt, T.S. & Dutta, J., 2004. "Policy Compromises: Corruption and Regulation in a Dynamic Democracy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0404, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Danielle Venn, 2009. "Legislation, Collective Bargaining and Enforcement: Updating the OECD Employment Protection Indicators," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 89, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Arnold & Peter Hoeller & Margaret Morgan & Andreas Wörgötter, 2009. "Structural Reforms and the Benefits of the Enlarged EU Internal Market: Much Achieved and Much to Do," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 694, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsAmérique latine; decentralisation; décentralisation; investissement public; Latin America; public investment;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:824-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .