Restoring Fiscal Sustainability in the United States
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsageing populations; budget; budgets; debt; deficit; dette; déficit; dépense fiscale; fiscal policy; health care; politique budgétaire; sustainability; système de santé; tax expenditures; TVA; United States 2010; VAT; vieillissement de la population; États-Unis 2010;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-11-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-PBE-2010-11-27 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:806-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .