Quantifying the Effect of Financial Conditions in the Euro Area, Japan, United Kingdom and United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun-ichi Shinkai & Akira Kohsaka, 2010. "Financial Linkages and Business Cycles of Japan: An Analysis Using Financial Conditions Index," OSIPP Discussion Paper 10E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Merola, Rossana, 2015.
"The role of financial frictions during the crisis: An estimated DSGE model,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 70-82.
- Rossana Merola, 2013. "The role of financial frictions during the crisis: An estimated DSGE model," Working Paper Research 249, National Bank of Belgium.
- Merola, Rossana, 2014. "The role of financial frictions during the crisis: an estimated DSGE model," Dynare Working Papers 33, CEPREMAP.
- Esteban Prieto & Sandra Eickmeier & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2016.
"Time Variation in Macro‐Financial Linkages,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 1215-1233, November.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Prieto, Esteban, 2013. "Time Variation in Macro-Financial Linkages," CEPR Discussion Papers 9436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prieto, Esteban & Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2013. "Time variation in macro-financial linkages," Discussion Papers 13/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kapetanios, G & Price, SG & Young, G, 2017. "A UK financial conditions index using targeted data reduction: forecasting and structural identification," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 20328, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- José María Serena Garralda & Garima Vasishtha, 2015.
"What drives bank-intermediated trade finance? Evidence from cross-country analysis,"
1524, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jose Maria Serena Garralda & Garima Vasishtha, 2015. "What Drives Bank-Intermediated Trade Finance? Evidence from Cross-Country Analysis," Staff Working Papers 15-8, Bank of Canada.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2011. "Default risk and fiscal sustainability in PIIGS countries," MPRA Paper 32215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tim Ng, 2011. "The predictive content of financial cycle measures for output fluctuations," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Luis Ceballos S. & Mario González F., 2012. "Indicador de Condiciones Económicas," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 15(1), pages 105-117, April.
More about this item
Keywordscanal du crédit; contraction du crédit; credit channel; credit crunch; effet de richesse; financial conditions index; indice des conditions financières; indice des conditions monétaires; interest rate spreads; macro-financial linkages; monetary conditions index; relations macro-financières; wealth effects; écarts de taux d’intérêt;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-03-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2009-03-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-03-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-03-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:677-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .