Improving Cost-Effectiveness in the Health Care Sector in Iceland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mika Kortelainen & Kalevi Luoma & Antti Moisio, 2014. "Break-ups of municipal health centre federations: Expenditure and efficiency effects," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1144, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsdépenses publiques; efficacité de la dépense; health care; health status; Iceland; Islande; public spending; spending efficiency; système médical; état de santé;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:645-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .