The Dutch Tax-Benefit System and Life-Cycle Employment: Outcomes and Reform Options
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordschômage d’équilibre; dynamic tax-benefit policies; equilibrium unemployment; frictions d’appariement du marché du travail; labour market search frictions; modèle à générations imbriquées; Netherlands; overlapping generation model; Pays-Bas; pension reform; politiques fiscales dynamiques; réforme du système de retraite; réformes du système des impôts; tax reform;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2008-06-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-27 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-06-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:617-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .