Public Social Spending in Korea in the Context of Rapid Population Ageing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kross, Karmo, 2013. "Developmental welfare capitalism in East Asia with a special emphasis on South Korea," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-05, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
More about this item
KeywordsCorée; dépenses sociales; fertility; fécondité; healthcare; income inequality; inégalité des revenus; Korea; labour force participation; labour markets; long-term care; marché du travail; National Pension Scheme; non-regular workers; pauvreté relative; pension reform; population ageing; programme Vision 2030; relative poverty; réforme du système de retraite; régime national de retraite; santé; social spending; soins de longue durée; taux d'activité; travailleurs non réguliers; vieillissement démographique; Vision 2030 Plan;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-05-31 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-31 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:615-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .