Reforming Turkey's Public Expenditure Management
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca, Davide & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2014.
"Electoral politics and regional development: assessing the geographical allocation of public investment in Turkey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10043, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davide Luca & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Electoral politics and regional development: assessing the geographical allocation of public investment in Turkey," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1402, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Davide Luca, 2013. "Regional development goals and distributive politics in the allocation of Turkey's central investments: socioeconomic criteria, parties and legislators' personal networks," ERSA conference papers ersa13p981, European Regional Science Association.
- Davide Luca, 2016. "Do bureaucracies enhance or constrain policy effectiveness? Evidence from Turkey’s central management of public investment," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 109, European Institute, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordsbudget systems; dépenses gouvernementales; efficience du secteur public; government expenditure; intergovernmental relations; new public management; nouveau système de gestion publique; public sector efficiency; relations intergouvernementales; système budgétaire; système de dépenses publiques; Turkey; Turquie;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-03-06 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-03-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2005-03-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-08-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:418-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .