Options for Reforming the Finnish Tax System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fidel Picos Sánchez & Alberto Gago Rodríguez, 2004. "El impuesto dual: argumentos teóricos e implicaciones de política fiscal," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 171(4), pages 103-130, december.
- Luca Gandullia, 2012. "The role of direct taxes in fiscal decentralization," DEP - series of economic working papers 6/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Rana Bose, 2005. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Finland 1960 − 1999," Econometrics 0508014, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsabattement fiscal sur les revenus du travail; earned-income tax allowance; Finland; Finlande; fiscalité; politique fiscale; réforme fiscale; tax policy; tax reform; taxation;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2002-02-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2002-02-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:319-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .