Labour Productivity Levels in OECD Countries: Estimates for Manufacturing and Selected Service Sectors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tyrväinen, Timo, 1998. "What do we know about productivity gaps and convergence in EMU economies?," Research Discussion Papers 31/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2009.
"Disaggregate productivity comparisons: sectoral convergence in OECD countries,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 63-79, October.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2004. "Cross-country Conversion Factors for Sectoral Productivity Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 10279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Disaggregate Productivity Comparisons: Sectoral Convergence in OECD Countries," Working Papers tecipa-290, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Daly, Donald J., 1998. "Canadian research on the production effects of free trade: a summary and implications for Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, December.
- World Bank, 2013. "Measuring the Real Size of the World Economy : The Framework, Methodology, and Results of the International Comparison Program—ICP," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13329, December.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2007.
"Mind the Gap! International Comparisons of Productivity in Services and Goods Production,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 281-307, May.
- Inklaar, Robert & Timmer, Marcel & van Ark, Bart, 2006. "Mind the gap! International Comparisons of Productivity in Services and Goods Production," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-89, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer & Bart van Ark, 2006. "Mind the gap! International comparisons of productivity in services and goods production," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-175, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Miketa, Asami & Mulder, Peter, 2005. "Energy productivity across developed and developing countries in 10 manufacturing sectors: Patterns of growth and convergence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 429-453, May.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2010.
"The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(1), pages 129-173.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2006. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," 2006 Meeting Papers 415, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2009. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-348, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Margarida Duarte & Diego Restuccia, 2007. "The Role of the Structural Transformation in Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-300, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Peter Mulder & Henri de Groot, 2003.
"International comparison of sectoral energy- and labour-productivity performance; stylised facts and decomposition of trends,"
CPB Discussion Paper
22, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2004. "International Comparisons of Sectoral Energy- and Labour-Productivity Performance: Stylised Facts and Decomposition of Trends," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-007/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Anatoli Annenkov & Christophe Madaschi, 2005. "Labour productivity in the Nordic EU countries - a comparative overview and explanatory factors – 1998-2004," Occasional Paper Series 39, European Central Bank.
- Baldwin, John R. & Maynard, Jean-Pierre & Tanguay, Marc & Wong, Fanny & Yan, Beiling, 2005. "Comparaison des niveaux de productivite au Canada et aux Etats-Unis : etude de certains aspects de la mesure," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2005028f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Anders Sorensen, 2001. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Productivity Convergence and Measurement across Industries and Countries: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1160-1167, September.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Chevallier & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "La productivité des industries méditerranéennes," Working Papers 2001-16, CEPII research center.
- Bruno Tissot & Les Skoczylas, 2005. "Revisiting recent productivity developments across OECD countries," BIS Working Papers 182, Bank for International Settlements.
- Denis Carré & Nadine Levratto & Messaoud Zouikri, 2010. "Analyse comparée de la productivité des firmes européennes à partir de données comptables: L'effet pays en cause," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-11, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Freeman, Donald G. & Yerger, David B., 2001. "Interpreting cross-section and time-series tests of convergence: the case of labor productivity in manufacturing," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 593-607.
- Laurence Nayman & Deniz Ünal-Kesenci, 2001. "The French-German Productivity Comparison Revisited : Ten Years after the German Unification," Working Papers 2001-14, CEPII research center.
- Ark, Bart van & Timmer, Marcel & Inklaar, Robert, 2002. "The Canada-U.S. manufacturing productivity gap revisited: new ICOP results," GGDC Research Memorandum 200251, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- van Schaik, Anton B. T. M. & de Groot, Henri L. F., 2002. "Macroeconomic consequences of downsizing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 331-352, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:169-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.