Macroeconomic Performance and Fiscal Policy Adjustments in the Medium Term: Alternative Medium-Term Scenarios
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Yves Hénin, 1997. "Soutenabilité des déficits et ajustements budgétaires," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(3), pages 371-395.
- J. Duperrut, 1998. "The Maastricht Constraint and Budget Deficits," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 66(2), pages 103-113, June.
- Bas Aarle & Lans Bovenberg & Matthias Raith, 1995.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 111-140, June.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & van Aarle, B. & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Other publications TiSEM 551a1c00-24f8-4a9e-aec8-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van Aarle, B. & Bovenberg, A.L. & Raith, M., 1995. "Monetary and fiscal policy interaction and government debt stabilization," Discussion Paper 1995-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kalle Kukk, 2007. "Fiscal Policy Effects on Economic Growth: Short Run vs Long Run," Working Papers 167, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:148-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.