Austria's Well-being Goes Beyond GDP
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; Autriche; bien-être; famille; family; partenariat social; productivity; productivité; quality of life; qualité de vie; social partnership; well-being;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-08-23 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2013-08-23 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LTV-2013-08-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PBE-2013-08-23 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1079-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .