After the Great Asian Slump: Towards a Coherent Approach to Global Capital Flows
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Capital Market Access as IDA Eligibility Criterion – Worthless and Dangerous
by Shifting Wealth in ShiftingWealth on 2014-04-09 15:45:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1999. "Latin America after the currency crash in Brazil: Why the optimists may be wrong," Kiel Discussion Papers 337, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1999. "The moral hazard of IMF lending: Making a fuss about a minor problem?," Kiel Discussion Papers 332, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Reisen, Helmut, 2003. "Ratings since the Asian crisis," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1790, December.
- repec:eee:joecas:v:7:y:2010:i:1:p:101-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pappas, Anastasios P., 2010.
"Capital Mobility and Macroeconomic Volatility: Evidence from Greece,"
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 101-121.
- Anastasios, Pappas, 2010. "Capital mobility and macroeconomic volatility: evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 29106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastjan Strasek & Timotej Jagric & Natasa Spes, 2007. "Emerging Economies Crises: Lessons from the 1990’," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(3), pages 289-304.
- Soto, Marcelo, 2003. "Taxing capital flows: an empirical comparative analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 203-221, October.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "Corruption, composition of capital flows, and currency crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2429, The World Bank.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2000. "Boom, bust, recovery – What next in private capital flows to emerging markets?," Kiel Discussion Papers 362, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pappas, Anastasios, 2010. "Capital mobility and growth: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 29105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaab:16-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.