The cost of air pollution in Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celia Mir Alvarez & Renaud Hourcade & Bertrand Lefebvre & Eva Pilot, 2020. "A Scoping Review on Air Quality Monitoring, Policy and Health in West African Cities," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(23), pages 1-26, December.
- Lucia de Strasser, 2017. "Calling for Nexus Thinking in Africa’s Energy Planning," ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy 263161, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Guoen Wei & Pingjun Sun & Shengnan Jiang & Yang Shen & Binglin Liu & Zhenke Zhang & Xiao Ouyang, 2021. "The Driving Influence of Multi-Dimensional Urbanization on PM 2.5 Concentrations in Africa: New Evidence from Multi-Source Remote Sensing Data, 2000–2018," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(17), pages 1-22, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Afrique; air pollution; pollution de l’air; valeur statistique d’une vie; value of statistical life;
All these keywords.
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:333-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.