Making Reform Happen in Colombia: The Process of Regional Transfer Reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sebastián Nieto-Parra & Mauricio Olivera, 2011. "Making reform happen in Colombia: the process of regional transfer reform," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011554, FEDESARROLLO.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pablo T. Spiller & Ernesto H. Stein & Mariano Tommasi & Carlos Scartascini & Lee J. Alston & Marcus André Melo & Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira & Cristóbal Aninat & John Londregan & Patricio Navia , 2008. "Policymaking in Latin America: How Politics Shapes Policies," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 40178 edited by Ernesto H. Stein & Mariano Tommasi & Pablo T. Spiller & Carlos Scartascini, February.
- Mauricio Olivera & Monica Pachon & Guillermo Perry, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Reform: The Case of Colombia, 1986-2006," Research Department Publications 4674, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ana María Díaz Escobar, 2015. "Acceso a fuentes de empleo, segregación residencial y resultados laborales de las mujeres en Bogotá," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6789, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:40178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perry, Guillermo & Olivera, Mauricio, 2009. "El impacto del petróleo y la minería en el desarrollo regional y local en Colombia," Research Department working papers 199, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy making process; political economy; processus de formulation des politiques; reform; regional transfer; réforme; transfert régional; économie politique;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:309-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.