On the Role of Productivity and Factor Accumulation in Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Daude & Eduardo Fernández-Arias, 2010. "On the Role of Productivity and Factor Accumulation in Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1696, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Christian Daude & Eduardo Fernandez-Arias, 2010. "On the Role of Productivity and Factor Accumulation in Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4653, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Busso Matias & Madrigal Lucia & Pagés Carmen, 2013. "Productivity and resource misallocation in Latin America," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-30, June.
- Carolina Arteaga Cabrales, 2011.
"Human Capital Externalities and Growth,"
Revista ESPE - ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 29(66), pages 12-47, December.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Sergio Rodríguez-Apolinar, 2016. "The Productivity Gap in Latin America: Lessons from 50 Years of Development," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94097, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Matías Busso & Maria Victoria Fazio & Santiago Levy Algazi, 2012. "(In)Formal and (Un)Productive: The Productivity Costs of Excessive Informality in Mexico," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4047, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Lora, 2013.
"The Distance between Perception and Reality in the Social Domains of Life,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4608, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Lora, 2013. "The Distance between Perception and Reality in the Social Domains of Life," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-423, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Úbeda, Ricardo & Alsua, Carlos & Carrasco, Nelson, 2015. "Purchasing models and organizational performance: a study of key strategic tools," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 177-188.
- Jorge Thompson Araujo & Markus Brueckner & Mateo Clavijo & Ekaterina Vostroknutova & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2014. "Benchmarking the Determinants of Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21318, The World Bank.
- Christian Daude, 2012. "Development Accounting: Lessons for Latin America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 313, OECD Publishing.
- Sebastián J. Miller & Sebastián Galiani & Omar O. Chisari, 2013.
"Optimal Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change in Small Environmental Economies,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4668, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Omar Chisari & Sebastian Galiani & Sebastian Miller, 2013. "Optimal Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change in Small Environmental Economies," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-417, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jorge Thompson Araujo & Ekaterina Vostroknutova & Markus Brueckner & Mateo Clavijo & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2016. "Beyond Commodities," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25321, December.
- Riana Razafimandimby Andrianjaka & Eric Rougier, 2017. "What difference does it make? Revue de littérature et analyse empirique des déterminants de la Trappe à Revenu Intermédiaire," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-16, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsAmérique latine; croissance économique; development; développement; economic growth; Latin America; productivité totale des facteurs; total factor productivity;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-05-22 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2010-05-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:290-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.