FDI and Human Capital: A Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Kohler, 2004. "The Welfare Cost of Tariff Protection in the Balkan Countries," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 57, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:19:y:2014:i:01:n:s1084946714500046 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Meyer, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in Emerging Economies," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2005fdiee, Emerging Markets Forum.
- João Emílio Padovani Gonçalves, 2004. "Transbordamentos de Produtividade na Indústria Brasileira: evidências empíricas 1997-2000," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 057, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ben Hamida, Lamia & Gugler, Philippe, 2009. "Are there demonstration-related spillovers from FDI?: Evidence from Switzerland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 494-508, October.
- Hallin, Christina & Holmström Lind, Christine, 2012. "Revisiting the external impact of MNCs: An empirical study of the mechanisms behind knowledge spillovers from MNC subsidiaries," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 167-179.
- Hamida, Lamia Ben, 2013. "Are there regional spillovers from FDI in the Swiss manufacturing industry?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 754-769.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:195-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .