Agricultural Growth and Economic Development: The Case of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006.
"Policy Coherence for Development: A Background Paper on Foreign Direct Investment,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
253, OECD Publishing.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Policy Coherence for Development : A Background paper on Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers hal-01065640, HAL.
- Thierry Mayer, 2006. "Policy Coherence for Development : A Background paper on Foreign Direct Investment," Sciences Po publications 253, Sciences Po.
- Ijaz Nabi, 2012. "Pakistan’s Quest for a New Growth Vent: Lessons from History," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(Special E), pages 243-269, September.
- Bandaragoda, D. J., 1993. "The role of research-supported irrigation policy in sustainable irrigated agriculture: an interpretive precis of the case of Pakistan," IWMI Books, Reports H013468, International Water Management Institute.
- Usman Mustafa & Waqar Malik & Mohammad Sharif, 2001. "Globalisation and Its Implications for Agriculture, Food Security, and Poverty in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 767-786.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:13-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .