Policyholder Protection Schemes: Selected Considerations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Antolín & Debbie Harrison, 2012. "Annual DC Pension Statements and the Communications Challenge," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 19, OECD Publishing.
- Berstein, Solange & Fuentes, Olga & Villatoro, Félix, 2013. "Default investment strategies in a defined contribution pension system: a pension risk model application for the chilean case," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 379-414, October.
More about this item
Keywordsaléa moral; assurance; cross-border resolution; garantie d’assurance; insolvabilité des entreprises d’assurance; insurance guarantee; insurance sector; insurer insolvency; moral hazard; policyholder protection; protection des titulaires de police d’assurance; resolution; résolution;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaad:31-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .