The Cluster Scoreboard: Measuring the Performance of Local Business Clusters in the Knowledge Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ewart Keep & Ken Mayhew & Jonathan Payne, 2006. "From Skills Revolution to Productivity Miracle--Not as easy as it Sounds?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 539-559, Winter.
- Nicola Francesco Dotti & Ugo Fratesi & Camilla Lenzi & Marco Percoco, 2013.
"Local Labour Markets and the Interregional Mobility of Italian University Students,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 443-468, March.
- Nicola Francesco Dotti & Ugo Fratesi & Camilla Lenzi & Marco Percoco, 2013. "Local Labour Markets and the Interregional Mobility of Italian University Students," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/247070, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Francesca Froy & Sylvain Giguère, 2010. "Putting in Place Jobs that Last: A Guide to Rebuilding Quality Employment at Local Level," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/13, OECD Publishing.
- Sergio Destefanis, 2012. "Skills for Competitiveness: Country Report for Italy," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/4, OECD Publishing.
- Finegold, David & Soskice, David, 1988. "The Failure of Training in Britain: Analysis and Prescription," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 21-53, Autumn.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-08-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2012-08-23 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SBM-2012-08-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:cfeaaa:2012/13-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .