New Zealand’s Family Assistance Tax Credits: Evolution and Operation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Guerin, 2002. "Subsidiarity: Implications for New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Suzi Kerr & Megan Claridge & Dominic Milicich, "undated". "Devolution and the New Zealand Resource Management Act," Treasury Working Paper Series 98/07, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2003. "New Zealand Labour Supply from 1991-2001: An Analysis Based on a Discrete Choice Structural Utility Model," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/23, New Zealand Treasury.
- Guyonne Kalb & Rosanna Scutella, 2003.
"New Zealand Labour Supply from 1991-2001: An Analysis Based on a Discrete Choice Structural Utility Model,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
03/23, New Zealand Treasury.
- Rosanna Scutella & Guyonne Kalb, 2004. "New Zealand Labour Supply from 1991-2001: an analysis based on a discrete choice structural utility model," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 182, Econometric Society.
- Penny Mok & Joseph Mercante, 2014. "Working for Families changes: The effect on labour supply in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/18, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial security; social assistance; refundable tax rebates;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:02/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web and Publishing Team, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.