Over the hedge? Exporters' optimal and selective hedging choices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2015.
"Export Performance, Invoice Currency and Heterogeneous Exchange Rate Pass-through,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 315-339, February.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export performance, invoice currency, and heterogeneous exchange rate pass-through," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2013/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export performance, invoice currency, and heterogeneous exchange rate pass-through," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export Performance, Invoice Currency, and Heterogeneous Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 13_01, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and aggregate merchandise trade growth in New Zealand,"
Journal of International Entrepreneurship,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 182-199, June.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and aggregate merchandise trade growth in New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2009/09, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Enzo Cassino & David Oxley, 2013. "How Does the Exchange Rate Affect the Real Economy? A Literature Survey," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/26, New Zealand Treasury.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbdps:2008/14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.