Inflation targeting in an open economy: strict or flexible inflation targeting?
The author discusses "inflation targeting in an open economy and, in particular, about the choice between "strict" and "flexible" inflation targeting."
|Date of creation:||Nov 1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 2498, Wellington|
Phone: 64 4 471-3767
Fax: 64 4 471-2270
Web page: http://www.rbnz.govt.nz
More information through EDIRC
- Esteban PÃ©rez Caldentey & MatÃas Vernengo, 2013.
"Is inflation targeting operative in an open economy setting?,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 347-369, January.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matías Vernengo, 2013. "Is Inflation Targeting Operative in an Open Economy Setting?," Working Papers wp324, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse, 2005. "Flexibility in inflation targeting, financial markets and macroeconomic stability," MPRA Paper 13864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse, 2003. "Inflation Targeting, Capital Mobility and Macroeconomic Stability," MPRA Paper 13858, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2005.
- Nicoletta Batini & Douglas Laxton, 2007. "Under What Conditions Can Inflation Targeting Be Adopted? The Experience of Emerging Markets," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Frederic S. Miskin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Monetary Policy under Inflation Targeting, edition 1, volume 11, chapter 12, pages 467-506 Central Bank of Chile.
- Nicoletta Batini & Douglas Laxton, 2006. "Under What Conditions Can Inflation Targeting Be Adopted? The Experience of Emerging Markets," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 406, Central Bank of Chile.
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1999. "Inflation targeting as a monetary policy rule," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 607-654, June.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," NBER Working Papers 6790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1998. "Inflation targeting as a monetary policy rule," CFS Working Paper Series 1998/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," Seminar Papers 646, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," CEPR Discussion Papers 1998, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Inflation Targeting as a Monetary Policy Rule," Papers 646, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- POPESCU Iulian Vasile, 2013. "Monetary Policy Rules For European Monetary Union Acceding Countries," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 8(2), pages 108-122, August.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2007. "Metas de inflación ¿qué hay de nuevo bajo el sol?
[Inflation Targeting. What's new under the sun?]," MPRA Paper 15069, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Mar 2008.
- Arthur Grimes, 2001. "Review of New Zealand Monetary Policy," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 303-320.
- Grimes, Arthur, 2001. "Review of New Zealand Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 69395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dejan Šoškić, 2015. "Inflation Targeting Challenges In Emerging Market Countries: The Case Of Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(204), pages 7-30, January –.
- Adrian Orr & Alasdair Scott & Bruce White, 1998. "The exchange rate and inflation targeting," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 61, September.
- Philip Liu, 2004. "Improving implementation of inflation targeting in New Zealand: an investigation of the Reserve Bank's inflation errors," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP 2004/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbdps:1997/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed