On the Implementability of Reduced Form Auctions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R, 1975. "Cross-Subsidization: Pricing in Public Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 966-977, December.
- Sharkey, William W. & Telser, Lester G., 1978. "Supportable cost functions for the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-37, June.
- Mirman, Leonard J. & Tauman, Yair & Zang, Israel, 1986.
"Ramsey prices, average cost prices and price sustainability,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 123-140, June.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Yair Tauman & Israel Zang, 1983. "Ramsey Prices, Average Cost Prices and Price Sustainability," Discussion Papers 561, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- ten Raa, Thijs, 1983. "Supportability and anonymous equity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 176-181, October.
- John C. Panzar & Robert D. Willig, 1977. "Free Entry and the Sustainability of Natural Monopoly," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, Spring.
- William W. Sharkey, 1981. "Existence of Sustainable Prices for Natural Monopoly Outputs," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 144-154, Spring.
- Faulhaber, Gerald R & Levinson, Stephen B, 1981. "Subsidy-Free Prices and Anonymous Equity [Cross-Subsidization: Pricing in Public Enterprises]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1083-1091, December.
- Baumol, William J & Bailey, Elizabeth E & Willig, Robert D, 1977. "Weak Invisible Hand Theorems on the Sustainability of Multiproduct Natural Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 350-365, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mierendorff, Konrad, 2016. "Optimal dynamic mechanism design with deadlines," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 190-222.
- Goeree, Jacob K. & Kushnir, Alexey, 2016. "Reduced form implementation for environments with value interdependencies," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 250-256.
- Sergiu Hart & Philip J. Reny, 2015.
"Implementation of reduced form mechanisms: a simple approach and a new characterization,"
Economic Theory Bulletin,
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Philip J. Reny & Sergiu Hart, 2011. "Implementation of Reduced Form Mechanisms: A Simple Approach and a New Characterization," Working Papers 2011-013, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Sergiu Hart & Philip J. Reny, 2011. "Implementation of Reduced Form Mechanisms: A Simple Approach and a New Characterization," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000326, David K. Levine.
- Sergiu Hart & Philip J. Reny, 2011. "Implementation of Reduced Form Mechanisms: A Simple Approach and a New Characterization," Discussion Paper Series dp594, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- John O. Ledyard & Thomas R. Palfrey, 1994.
"Voting and Lottery Drafts as Efficient Public Goods Mechanisms,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 327-355.
- Ledyard, John O. & Palfrey, Thomas R., "undated". "Voting and Lottery Drafts as Efficient Public Goods Mechanisms," Working Papers 717, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- John O. Ledyard & Thomas R. Palfrey, 1994. "Voting and Lottery Drafts as Efficient Public Goods Mechanisms," Game Theory and Information 9405003, EconWPA, revised 22 May 1994.
- Greg Shailer & Mark Wilson, 2003. "A Revised Lesson for Accounting Measurement from Transaction Cost Economics," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 13(29), pages 66-72, March.
- Mierendorff, Konrad, 2011. "Asymmetric reduced form Auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 41-44, January.
- Yeon‐Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim & Konrad Mierendorff, 2013.
"Generalized Reduced‐Form Auctions: A Network‐Flow Approach,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(6), pages 2487-2520, November.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim & Konrad Mierendorff, 2011. "Generalized reduced-form auctions: a network-flow approach," ECON - Working Papers 031, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Mar 2013.
- Pai, Mallesh M. & Vohra, Rakesh, 2014. "Optimal auctions with financially constrained buyers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 383-425.
- Moreira, Humberto Ataíde & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Castro Filho, Luciano I. de, 2004.
"Pure strategy equilibria of multidimensional and non-monotonic auctions,"
FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
571, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Aloisio Araujo & Luciano I. de Castro Filho, 2004. "Pure Strategy Equilibria of Multidimensional and Non-Monotonic Auctions," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 300, Econometric Society.
- Tim Roughgarden, 2018. "Complexity Theory, Game Theory, and Economics," Papers 1801.00734, arXiv.org.
- Owen R. Phillips & Dale J. Menkhaus & Kalyn T. Coatney, 2003. "Collusive Practices in Repeated English Auctions: Experimental Evidence on Bidding Rings," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 965-979, June.
- Fangcheng Tang & Weizhou Zhong & Shunfeng Song, 2006. "Tenders with Different Risk Preferences in Construction Industry," Working Papers 06-006, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Eric Maskin, 2004. "The Unity of Auction Theory: Paul Milgrom's Masterclass," Economics Working Papers 0044, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Michael Peters, 1995. "A Competitive Distribution of Auctions," Working Papers peters-95-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .