Diversification: Value-Creating or Value-Destroying Strategy? Evidence from Using Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate diversification; relatedness; firm value; excess value;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-07-07 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2007-07-07 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntd:wpaper:2007-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fortuna-Lindo, Jose M.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntuvaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .