The Relationship Between Self-Concept, Self-Efficacy, Emotional State, Weight Perception and Food Choice Within Generation Y: Implications for Social Marketers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ani Matei & Lucica Matei, 2007. "Systemic Models of Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(506)), pages 11-24, January.
- Ani MATEI & Stoica ANGHELESCU, 2010. "Models with Simultaneous Equations for Local Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(542)), pages 27-48, January.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneration Y; self-efficacy; food choice; weight perception; emotional state; Self-concept;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-07-27 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-07-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-07-27 (Marketing)
- NEP-NEU-2011-07-27 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsu:apasro:356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ani Matei). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fasnsro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .