Revival of mining sector in India: Analysing legislations and royality regime
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakraborty, Lekha & Garg, Shatakshi & Singh, Gurpreet, 2016. "Cashing in on Mining: The Political Economy of Mining Regulations and Fiscal Policy Practices in India," Working Papers 16/161, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Krishnan, Pramila & Patnam, Manasa & Perroni, Carlo, 2016.
"Electoral Accountability and the Natural Resource Curse: Theory and Evidence from India,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Krishnan, Pramila & Patnam, Manasa & Perroni, Carlo, 2016. "Electoral Accountability And The Natural Resource Curse: Theory And Evidence From India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 295, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Amrita Dhillon & Pramila Krishnan & Manasa Patnam & Carlo Perroni, 2016. "Electoral Accountability and the Natural Resource Curse: Theory and Evidence from India," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1639, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Krishnan, Pramila & Patnam, Manasa & Perroni, Carlo, 2016. "The Natural Resource Curse Revisited:Theory and Evidence from India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 268, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Chakraborty, Lekha S & Garg, Shatakshi, 2015. "The Political Economy of Mining regulations 2015: Spatial Inequality and Resource Curse in Two New States, India," MPRA Paper 67428, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:14/129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.