Revival of mining sector in India: Analysing legislations and royality regime
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shenggen Fan & Peter Hazell & Sukhadeo Thorat, 2000. "Government Spending, Growth and Poverty in Rural India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1038-1051.
- Palmer, Ingrid, 1995. "Public finance from a gender perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1981-1986, November.
- Chakraborty, Lekha S. & Bagchi, Amaresh, 2007. "Fiscal decentralisation and gender responsive budgeting in South Africa: An appraisal," Working Papers 07/45, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Rajaraman, Indira, 2007. "Impact of liquor taxation on consumption patterns in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 195-207.
- Fan, Shenggen & Hazell, P. B. R. & Thorat, Sukhadeo, 1999. "Linkages between government spending, growth, and poverty in rural India:," Research reports 110, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- M. Govinda Rao & Chakraborty, Lekha S., 2006.
"Fiscal decentralisation and local level gender responsive budgeting in Morocco: Some observations,"
06/42, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- M.Govinda Rao & Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2006. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Level Gender Responsive Budgeting in Morocco: Some Observations," Working Papers id:771, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chakraborty, Lekha & Garg, Shatakshi & Singh, Gurpreet, 2016. "Cashing in on Mining: The Political Economy of Mining Regulations and Fiscal Policy Practices in India," Working Papers 16/161, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Amrita Dhillon & Pramila Krishnan & Manasa Patnam & Carlo Perroni, 2016.
"Electoral Accountability and the Natural Resource Curse: Theory and Evidence from India,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1639, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Krishnan, Pramila & Patnam, Manasa & Perroni, Carlo, 2016. "Electoral Accountability And The Natural Resource Curse: Theory And Evidence From India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 295, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dhillon, Amrita & Krishnan, Pramila & Patnam, Manasa & Perroni, Carlo, 2016. "Electoral Accountability and the Natural Resource Curse: Theory and Evidence from India," CEPR Discussion Papers 11377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Krishnan, Pramila & Patnam, Manasa & Perroni, Carlo, 2016. "The Natural Resource Curse Revisited:Theory and Evidence from India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 268, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Chakraborty, Lekha S & Garg, Shatakshi, 2015. "The Political Economy of Mining regulations 2015: Spatial Inequality and Resource Curse in Two New States, India," MPRA Paper 67428, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:14/129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .